Transfer Lotus Notes to Outlook
Convert Lotus Notes Database- NSF to PST
Transfer Lotus Notes to Outlook in Few Easy Steps
Want to Migrate Lotus Notes to Exchange Server: There are many Lotus Notes users who are willing to their email client from Lotus Notes to Outlook due to various possible reasons that urged them to change the email client. To fulfill this desire they can use Export Notes software which is highly advanced and technical tool meant to Transfer Lotus Notes to Outlook. In such a case you need Notes to Outlook tool for conversion so that you can easily access Lotus Notes emails, contacts, calendar, to-do lists, tasks etc. saved in .nsf files in MS Outlook PST files.
Prerequisites before the Process to Convert NSF to PST
- Check Interoperability: First assure yourself that you are able to exchange and use the converter information in your large heterogeneous network.
- Check and Collect Notes NSF Information: You must collect the info from Notes application on all computer systems within your organization.
- Check Available Ways to Export NSF Files: If you manually make an attempt to perform NSF to PST migration, it would definitely waste your crucial time and energy. It is better to use some effective third-party tool, so that you can convert Lotus to Outlook easily and quickly.
Lotus Notes Migration to Outlook: To convert lotus notes database to Outlook PST you need to follow Step by Step process so that you can perform the successful conversion:
- Search for the Conversion Tool: First and the foremost requirement, is to explore the internet carefully to check the available third-party tools to transfer NSF files to Outlook PST.
- Relative and Complete Study of Available Options: Make a relative and comprehensive study of the products you selected for NSF to PST conversion. To understand the working process of the product you must try demo version. Most companies give this facility free of cost like Export Notes software can be tried in its free demo version.
- Select on the Most Apt Option: From the available options, select the perfect one that suits your purpose well. Go through the features of the tools, and then finally lay your hand on the perfect tool.
- Export NSF Files: After choosing the tool, run it onto your system and carry out Lotus Notes Migration to Outlook process. Follow the screen instructions coming consecutively on your system interface so that you can transfer Lotus Notes to Outlook successfully.